Who we did it for:
The EG/P Family
Why we did it:
Our clients were born & raised in Winnipeg then travelled and lived around North America pursuing and developing their careers. Upon learning that they would be returning they wanted to build their forever home & bring the culture from their travels with them. Our goal was to recreate a modern farmhouse nestled close to the French area of the city. The aesthetic was a blend of clean architecture with hints of natural materials for a warm & welcoming environment.
What we did:
- Established the client’s wants and needs
- Exterior Finish Selection
- Millwork & Detailing (Custom Glass Walls & Tile Design)
- Reflected Ceiling Plan & Fixture Selection
- Interior finishes
- Construction Administration
The house is as charming as it’s owners & offers plenty of space for a growing family with busy lifestyles.