Who we did it for:
The Taylor/Gabler Family
Why we did it:
This family of four loves their neighbourhood and their park-like setting. However, their current home wasn’t offering them the interior space and connection to the outdoors they desired. The project started out as a “simple” addition and quickly grew into more. Clint and Carly love to cook and entertain, so a kitchen with multiple work zones and plenty of storage was high on the priority list. They also love to spend time with family and friends indoors and outdoors, so an open, airy family room with easy access and views to their back yard was key. Their existing spaces also required a refresh. The front living room became a comfy spot to read and watch television. Their bathrooms were designed around a nautical theme for their boys’ bathroom and a beach theme in their ensuite.
What we did:
- Established the client’s wants and needs
- Exterior Finish Selection
- Space planning the addition
- Millwork & Interior Detailing
- Reflected Ceiling Plan & Fixture Selection
- Interior finishes
- Furniture & Accessory selections and Installation
- Construction Administration
This is the house for the host/hostesses, or simply a wonderful place to hang out as a family.