Who we did it for:
Essential Balance Health & Wellness
Why we did it:
When the owners of Essential Balance Health & Wellness contacted us to create a new structure for their wellness office, we didn’t hesitate to say yes. Their goal was to create a peaceful & welcoming environment for wellness practitioners and their clients. They wanted a contemporary rustic style with functional, easy-to-clean displays and a spa-like atmosphere for the therapy rooms.
Working collaboratively with the client and a team including Tractus Projects, Architect’s at Play, Wolfrom Engineering, and CMS Engineering to create a healthy, inviting wellness environment featuring a 14’ height atrium with plenty of natural light, plants, and materials & finishes.
What we did:
S3 produced a full drawing package and specifications for the project:
- Established the clients’ wants and needs (programming)
- Interior Space Planning
- Conceptual 3D’s
- Millwork and Detailing
- Coordinating Architect, and Engineering consultants
- Interior finishes and fixture specifications
- Exterior finish specifications
- Construction Administration
- Interior Graphics (glass partitions)